Membership Terms and Conditions For Classes
I. All classes need to be paid by standing order on the 1st of every month.
II. If you are unable to attend a class then you can attend another class on a different day during that week.
III. Half Terms and Bank Holidays are not included in the calculation of your fees.
IV. The instructor will run “catch up classes” during the half term breaks for those that have missed classes due to illness or holidays or cancelations at no extra cost to yourself.
V. Under no circumstances are refunds offered.
VI. 28 days notice will be required if you wish to terminate your membership.
VII. All participants must be over the age of 18 at the time of starting unless accompanied by a legal guardian or parent and consent forms have been signed on their behalf.
VIII. Please ensure that you have downloaded, completed and returned your PAR Q form and Consent form to the instructor before you start your first class.
IX. Payment Instructions
By standing order to Jane Lewis. A/c 00256166 sort code: 110548. Use your name for a reference. Once this payment has been received your place will be booked.
All fees and charges are subject to periodic increases and we reserve the right to change the costs of our services at any point.
X. From time to time we (instructor/personal trainer) would like to take images of the classes to use for marketing purposes on social media and via the website. Please inform Jane directly if you do not wish to be in the images.
XI. Purchasing a membership means that you will be agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for Personal Training.
The Personal Trainers Commitment to You.
All information you give to the personal trainer will be kept in confidence. Your personal details and medical information will not be made available to third parties unless permission to do so is granted by you.
Using the personal trainers judgment and experience, They will suggest certain exercises and other lifestyle advice that they believe will help you achieve your personal goals, but if at any time you have specific requests please tell the personal trainer so they can accommodate them.
The personal trainer intends to work within the scope of their knowledge and competencies as a REPs Registered Exercise Professional. Therefore, when they believe it is in your best interests to see another health professional, they will refer you appropriately.
d. If I (the trainer) cancels or runs late.
Unforeseen circumstances may arise which require your sessions to be rescheduled, in this event the following policy will apply:
- If the personal trainer is forced to cancel our session within 24 hours’ they will make up the session at no charge to you.
- If the personal trainer is forced to cancel your session giving you more than 24 hours’ notice they will reschedule as soon as possible.
- If the personal trainer runs late in starting your session, They will extend the session time accordingly or make it up at a future date, whichever is most convenient to you.
Your Responsibilities to the Personal Trainer.
a. Disclosure of information.
Please disclose all health information as requested at your initial consultation and keep the personal trainer updated and informed of any changes to your health status. This includes all medical conditions; physical and mental, injuries, allergies and medication you are taking. If necessary, you may need to seek clearance from your doctor before participation in the exercise program recommended by the personal trainer.
b. Accepting potential risks.
Whilst for most people exercise is hugely positive with many health benefits, there remains some risk that the personal trainer requires you to be aware of and for you to sign the informed consent and disclaimer that they will prove.
c, If you (the client) cancel or run late.
- If you cancel your session with less than 24 hours, notice, or fail to show you will forfeit that session.
- If you (the client) are late to a session, the personal trainer will do their best to get the most out of the remaining time left in the session as they are unable to run over time due to previously arranged client commitments.
Please not that any cancelled sessions need to be re booked within 4 weeks or you will forfeit your sessions.
d. Other Terms.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event that you need to reschedule or you are running late for a session, please contact the personal trainer ASAP by
Option 1: Texting, WhatsApp, calling or leaving a message to the phone number given to you at the consultation.
Option 2: Emailing your personal trainer at the email address given at the consultation.
e. Session options and term.
Session Length is 1 hour
Session frequency to be agreed at consultation.
Sessions are booked in block bookings of 6 with 1 fitness test or 12 with 2 fitness tests.
Session fees: 6 sessions = £ 228 (£38 per hour).
12 sessions = £420 (£35 per hour)
Fitness Tests = £40
Term: This agreement will run for 6 or 12 weeks accordingly.
Once the initial term has been completed, the agreement will run until further notice (please note that the agreement cannot be cancelled during the term). Any request to cancel this agreement after the term is completed is requested to be in writing either by email or letter.
f. Payment option.
- Fees are to be paid in full by Bacs Transfer to be paid 48 hours in advance of start date.
- Cash to be paid in advance at the consultation.
- All fees and charges are subject to periodic increases and we reserve the right to change the costs of our services at any point.
- By direct transfer to Jane Lewis. A/c 00256166 sort code: 110548. Use your name for a reference.
g. Being prepared for your session.
To get the most out of your session we recommend the following:
- Have a small snack or a light meal 2 or 3 hours before your session.
- Be sure you are well hydrated and avoid alcohol prior to training
- If you are feeling unwell before your session please contact your personal trainer.
- Bring a small towel and water bottle to your session
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear (ask your personal trainer if you are unsure)
- Be ready at the appointed time
h. Communication and Commitment.
While your personal trainer can give you the tools and encouragement to reach your goals, ultimately you will need to assume responsibility for making the required changes. Your personal trainer can best help you with this process if you keep them fully informed of any issues that arise for you and if you have any questions or concerns whatsoever please don’t hesitate to voice them with your personal trainer.
Terms of this agreement
The client understands that they are paying the trainer for their services as outlined in this agreement. In the event that the client doesn’t use the services, the client will still be responsible to make payment for the full initial term as agreed above. The trainer will deliver their sessions and advice to the best of their ability, will be registered with REPS and will respect all the applicable UK laws and the REPS Code of Conduct at all times. The Client agrees to make all payments by the due date.