Covid 19 Update
Covid 19 Health and Safety Procedures at Jane Lewis Fitness.
My main priority is the health and safety of my clients and instructors. For those reasons I have put the following procedures in place.
- The door handles and stair bannisters will be disinfected first thing and at the end of the day.
- The studio will be cleaned including all surfaces and mirrors at the end of the final session for that day.
- There are soap dispensers placed in the toilets along with hand towels and a pedal bin to put used hand towels in. All shared facilities are cleaned daily.
- All instructors will be wearing clean masks to protect clients.
- There is appropriate signage up to remind people to wash/sanitise hands and keep at least 2 metres apart.
All Classes – When studio is open.
- Classes will be limited to 6 participants per class. This will allow for the 2 m social distancing rule.
- it is essential to book your place via the booking system if you would like to attend a class in person. Please note: If you turn up without making your booking you may be turned away.
- There will be the option to attend classes via Zoom. This will need to be booked in via Whats App.
- Attendees are required to limit personal belongings as these will need to stay with them on Matts.
- Matts will be placed strategically so that there is a 2 metre distance between each participant and should not be moved.
- All attendees are required to use hand sanitiser provided before entering studio.
- On entering the studio attendees will be required to go to the Matt furthest away.
- It is not compulsory to wear face coverings, however there are fully breathable masks for sale at the studio that can be washed and worn again, or you may bring your own.
- Attendees are required to clean down all equipment used before leaving the studio.
- All classes will be designed to ensure the social distancing rule is maintained throughout the session and all attendees will be facing the same direction throughout.
Personal Training – When studio is open.
- All equipment used by each client will be cleaned after each training session.
- All clients will be asked to sanitise their hands before entering the studio and when they leave. There is a sanitising station placed at the top of the stairs.
- There will be clear markings on the floor to help maintain the 2 metre social distancing rule.
- All sessions will be planned so I will ensure that their will be 2 metre distance indicators on the floor away from any equipment that will be used during client’s sessions.
- All sessions will be booked half an hour apart to avoid crossing on the stairs and this will also allow me to clean the studio in between each session.
- No one will be allowed to enter the studio during a client’s session.